Problem on dpkg --unpack.

Hi, today, while I was trying to `aptitude upgrade`, I got this for
all upgrading packages:

tar: ./postrm: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: ./postinst: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: ./md5sums: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: ./shlibs: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: ./control: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: ./symbols: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: .: Cannot utime: Bad file descriptor
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
dpkg-deb: subprocess tar returned error exit status 2
dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/libffi5_3.0.9-1_i386.deb (--unpack):
 subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2

I cannot quite understand this. What happened?
I have test the .deb file with 7-zip, the file is not interrupted.

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞