Re: What is the recommendation for a note software with tag support.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 01:17:14PM +0800, Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
> Hi,
>   In my opinion, it should be something like this.
>   1. Taking note in a very simple way.
>   2. The notes could take some tags.
>   3. I could browse all my notes, by date, by tag, etc.
>   Thanks.

If you don't mind working inside a web browser, a TiddlyWiki can do
all of this and a lot more. <http://tiddlywiki.com/>

HTH

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to