RE: Ethernet CRC errors statistics in Linux

I just checked on another computer, which uses the forcedeth driver (same as
you), and I have all zeros for those stats, too.  Uptime on that computer is
16 days, with traffic aplenty (HTPC streaming HD movies over NFS from
server, approx. 4 to 8 GB each).

I'm inclined to believe it's an issue with the forcedeth driver.