Re: testing system updates: how often?

Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On 10/7/09, thveillon.debian <thveillon.debian@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>  It also makes the (careful) reading of "apt-listbugs" and
>>  "apt-listchanges" output easier.
>>
> Nice packages, worth being suggested for aptitude or synaptic.

They work just fine with aptitude, that's what I'm using. I don't know
much synaptic but it's just a front-end to apt, I remember there's a
console-like display mode which shows what's done, it should work for
"apt-listbugs". You can get "apt-listchanges" mails in your local mail
account, and read it afterward.

> Otherwise, thank you all for the input. I will probably settle for
> weekly system updates.
> Liviu

Have fun.

Tom