"aptitude safe-upgrade" in sid has several broken packages

I understand "normal sid churn", but usually a problem like this is fixed in a couple of days. These packages have been broken for well over a week. So I thought I'd bring the problem to a larger audience, in hopes that somebody who knows more than I do could give it some attention. Or at least let us know what the problem is and maybe a workaround?

Thanks!

Rick

=========================
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  epiphany-browser epiphany-extensions-more libgnokii4 python-qt4
epiphany-browser-data epiphany-extensions epiphany-gecko gnokii- common python-sip4
6 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 8811kB of archives. After unpacking 2769kB will be used.
  epiphany-browser: Depends: libseed0 but it is not installable
Conflicts: epiphany-gecko but 2.28.0-4 is to be installed. epiphany-extensions-more: Depends: epiphany-extensions (< 2.27) but 2.28.0-1 is to be installed. libgnokii4: Depends: gnokii-common (= 0.6.27.dfsg-3) but 0.6.28.dfsg-1 is to be installed. python-qt4: Depends: python-sip4 (< 4.9) but 4.9-1 is to be installed. Unable to resolve dependencies for the upgrade (no solution found).The following packages have been kept back: epiphany-browser epiphany-browser-data{a} epiphany-extensions{a} epiphany-gecko gnokii-common python-sip4{a}
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
Writing extended state information... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

Current status: 0 broken [+0], 6 updates [+0], 7148 new [+0].