Re: OT: mutt/nano spell checking

Thanks for the observations Chris.  You have correctly surmised that
I don't have time to teach Linux, C AND a complex editor.  I decided
that the first two were the most important.  I do mention the other
editors and the fact that vi is probably the most universal editor,
but they stick to something simple during the course.
Larry