Re: segmentation fault with NVIDIA 32bit part

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 9:33 PM, lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 08:00:52PM -0700, David Fox wrote:
>
>> More to the point, since you have an amd64 system, why bother with
>> ia32 components? I don't recall any need for ia32 for nvidia.
>
> Where do you get a 64bit version of X3? Or X2? Quake? Doom? Tribal
> Trouble? And so on ...

I think I meant that you didn't need ia32 for nvidia. You'll of course
need it for things that aren't available as 64-bit executables, or not
available as source. Over here, that is a pretty short list, since I'm
not into games much :).

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.