Re: apt-get autoremove

> there are morons no
> matter what OS they use.
> Alexey

There are no morons on this list in my view, but as it has been pointed out, there are a-holes.

Stop spreading tedium with references to morons and RTFM when someone ask the bleeding obvious or makes a mistake that could have been avoided with only a week of research; and, do the world a favor: don't get married and raise any children.

>Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. said:
>You should have run (apt-get install $pkgs_I_use) before running (apt-get
>autoremove).

Thanks for this useful tip, I've added it to my long and growing list of
commands and how to use them.

--
CK