Re: [ANNOUNCE] apt-offline 0.9.3 released

Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote at 2009-10-06 04:07 -0500:
> apt-offline is an Offline APT Package Manager for APT based systems, i.e. mostly
> Debian and Debian derived distributions.
> apt-offline can fully update/upgrade your disconnected Debian box without the
> need of connecting it to the network.

It sounds like apt-offline is the solution I needed several years ago when I
was trying to upgrade a disconnected Debian system.  I found then that I needed
to make at least 2 trips to a connected system (once for lists, then for newer
packages).  I will keep apt-offline in mind for the future, and hope that it
makes its way into the Debian main archive.