RE: Network interface testing utlity

Sorry to put somewhat of a damper on your quest but IMHO
1.  Any errors in transmission or reception will most likely NOT be
due to or caused by your cards but by the intervening media
2.  Reliability (if you mean something like MTBF) can't be measured
in any reasonable time frame since for any well-made card the MTBF
should be measured in years.
Your best bet in comparing the cards is to ask others who have used
them (some probably on this list) and then make your decision based
on price, manufacturer (some have good reputations for service,
others well---) and the recommendations
Larry