Re: [myoss] mail server manager WUI

Hi

Apologies if you expect an all in one solution..

1. There's a bunch of SpamAssassin analyzers, configurable separately
2. My experience is with Cyrus, also have to be configured manually
3. Rather than doing it manually via CLI, I used Webmin-based Cyrus Module.  Gives a nice web interface, just for the imap mailbox management, size, permissions, shared mailbox.
4. This I believe you need a mailman.  I am sure there are other solutions.
5. See number 3.

Basically, from admin's point of view - Webmin.  You can even manage postfix queue from Webmin.

Sincere regards

Maulvi