Re: using skype with a bluetooth headset

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:45:03 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursamundi.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 16:55 +0300, Micha Feigin wrote:
> > I'm to get skype working with my bluetooth headset
> >
> > Any idea on what I'm missing?
>
> The part where you shouldn't use Skype to begin with because they're
> pirating GPL'd software, apparently.

Fine, then do you have a skype compatible software or any other voip software
that you can tell me how to use a bluetooth headset with?

BTW, I also use matlab, mathematica, nvidia drivers and a few other proprietary
software that I can't do without, sorry ...