Re: can I use ext4 now?

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Rick Pasotto<rick@niof.net> wrote:

> mount -t ext4 -o nodelalloc /dev/sdc1 /s3

Leave off the -t ext4 and it should mount, though as ext4dev.  Or use
-t ext4dev.

There are some known bugs with the kernel you're using, hence all of
the recommendations for newer kernels (that also switch from ext4dev
to ext4).

However, if you just want to play with it, you could do that.

Personally, I have about 4TB in ext4dev, but it's all stuff that, if I
lost it, I'd be annoyed, but not loose anything important.

mrc