Re: etckeeper - keeping /etc under version control

Hi folks,

 Chris> Actually I took a peek with Seamonkey as well and apart from
 Chris> white rabbits that I could live without - and other prettifying
 Chris> that I definitely will live without :-) everything renders OK.

http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/faq.html#your_site_css_sucks_mate!_i_have_to_scroll!

 Chris> To the OP: a rather amazing web site. Maybe the 57-page long scm
 Chris> article could be structured in chapters on separate pages -
 Chris> that's just me, of course.

well, cutting a page into many smaller pages is one of two possible
things one could do ... I opted for "all on one page" which is the
second possible thing to do. I am not going to change it now ... even if
I did, there would then be folks asking be to put all on one page :)