debian testing installer & encrypted LVM question

Hello to everybody!

My laptop has a partition with Vista and the rest of the disk is free
space. I boot the debian installer cd and the question is:
 can I somehow select the 'lvm + encrypt' scheme while preserving the
vista partition? This 'use entire disk' which goes along the encrypted
lvm troubles me... I would like the installer to set up an encrypted lvm
on the free space and not delete everything on the disk... Is this possible?

Cheers,
Giorgos