Re: Convert HTML to PDF from CLI?

> Have you tried gnuhtml2latex? I have never tried it, having always
> dealed myself with the encoding before passing the file to html2ps.

Thanks, I had never heard of gnuhtml2latex until now. However, running
it gives this output:
Parsing of undecoded UTF-8 will give garbage when decoding entities at...

Going through the manpage, I found this in the TODO:
        more entities from outside of iso-8895-1

So it seems that this is a no-go as well! I am surprised to find such
lack of support for UTF-8 in this day and age!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il