Re: 2.6.18 Modular Kernel has No Sound.

Erik Sundin writes:
> The cs4xx driver has indeed been removed from the debian kernel (some file
> missing copyright information i belive) you may download and compile the
> alsa
> modules by hand or (I think) you may use module-assistant to help you do
> this
> the ?debian? way.

	Thanks to you and to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>

	This is all good to know as I have access to about 4
Dell PC's that I use for audio. They presently all have the 2.6.5
kernel and alsa on board. As long as I can compile this driver
in a module, I am not too annoyed. Many thanks.

Martin McCormick