Re: How do I make my normal account (not root) have administrative (root) privileges?

I am using gnome.  The problem I am having with user privileges,
though, is only on the gui.  I can easily use the root privileges on
the terminal.  I am trying to use AVG 7.5, but it says that I don't
have the privileges to access the executable.