Re: Partition for latest versions of graphic programs.

On Fri,21.Nov.08, 16:40:17, John Culleton wrote:
> 1. I want to set up a Debian partition so that I can use the very
> latest versions of programs such as Gimp, Inkscape etc.  Do I need
> Unstable or Sid?
>
> 2. I want to use some sort of netinstall. Where would I find the
> netinstall image for the answer to question 1?

It might be a bit trickier, but you can install sid directly if you use
the business-card image and do an expert install. This will allow to
choose "unstable". Careful, the business-card image won't work unless
your internet connection can be configured by the installer.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)