Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

On 11/14/08 07:19, François Cerbelle wrote:
Le Ven 14 novembre 2008 13:46, Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :
[...]
Oh, you mean I had to set this strange thing called 'scale'? Why can't I
get it to default to something more reasonable? There's at least not a
method documented in the man page.
[snip]
you can choose. You just have 4 keywork to remember : ibase, obase, scale
and last, most people can forget the ibase and obase, so there are only

It would be nice if bc had a config file (~/.bcrc) that you could put your standard scale, etc values in.

[snip]

But if you dont like it. it is OK, I can understand.

PS: When I just need a quick operation, I use only bash : echo $((2+3))

Too much typing.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!