Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

Jochen Schulz <ml@well-adjusted.de> writes:

> BTW, I find your discussion quite interesting (although I started to
> skip a few paragraphs). I could give up X anytime if it weren't for
> Firefox (which, incidentally, is the same application I absolutely need a
> mouse for)...

Used to be the same for me, until i found conkeror. It's a neat browser
based on Xulrunner. The nice thing is that it is completely controllable
via keyboard, but if you like you can use the mouse.

> J.

Tom

--
Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators
at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water.