Re: USB drive not ready

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:01:59 +0100, Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es> wrote:

> That looks more and more like you found a regression in the USB driver.
> If you can reproduce the problem with an upstream 2.6.27 kernel then it
> is probably best to contact the kernel mailing list directly about this.

    I had some problems getting 2.6.27 to run after building it (ide hard drives
suddenly becomeing SCSI drives caused difficulties). But the problem is same -
only difference that I saw, was change of drive number because first sda was already
taken. I'll try to search kernel Bugzilla and check the mailing list also.

PS: I don't think, that it makes any difference, that I installed 2.6.27 by building
Debian package with make-kpkg.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee