Re: OT about Asus, was Re: What is the point of RAID?

I have an Asus M2NPV-VM board for over a year now with no particular
issues, it's my best desktop so far. A fresh install will require to
fiddle with sound configurations so i won't get a constant annoying
beep, but that's software. The fan is the most silent (if cou compare
to the older PIIs i have laying around...). I'm happy with Asus, but
i'll buy whatever seems reliable, regardless of logo.

Then again, i don't push it to the limit or run missing critical stuff
on it. Maybe i will :)

--
Nuno Magalhães