Re: Contributing to the Debian website - easier than some think

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 11:23:08AM +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 03:23:55AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
[breaking the thread on purpose because this is totally unrelated]

On Thu,17.Jul.08, 15:28:09, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 08:27:25PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
You should contact debian-www about that. I think I recall a discussion about the children-distros page being outdated, but I guess manpower is missing again. I you would be willing to supply patches against the CVS source I'm sure they will be at least looked over. Or maybe that page
Yeah, but you have to download the **WHOLE** website so you can submit
patches. :-( Makes you think twice about helping. Although, hopefully,
if you mention it on the debian-www mailing list someone will do the
necessary without being an #$%@!hole.
I wonder where you got the info that you need to download the whole website, it should be corrected.
It was in a post on the debian-www mailing list in a thread talking
about whether two  spaces after a full stop was acceptable English by
M.J Ray, I think.

so long as they paint the bike shed red, I don't care how many spaces
they use...

is that bike-shed or shed-red?

Hugo