DigiVox A/D TV-Tuner issue

Hi everybody,

I am facing problems with my DigiVox TV-Tuner. I am working on debian etch (kernel 2.6.18), and have installed the necessary modules for the tv-tuner (v4l, linux-source, linux-headers, etc), and modprobed the corresponding kernel modules, but whenever I try to receive the input video (using tvtime for example), it said that /dev/video0 cannot be accessed (or found). I tried to create /dev/video0 using mknod and chmod 666, but it didn't work neither. What else should be done?

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see every problem as a nail