closing the Debian user survey soon

Hi all,

I'll soon be closing the Debian-user survey. The deadline for
submissions is now 1am UTC time on the 1st of June 2008, after this the
survey will be closed and mails to the survey address will be rejected.
So if you would like to participate, please reply to this mail:

I'm also closing the survey of new Debian contributors at the same time,
if you want to participate in that, please read this:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00030.html

--
bye,
pabs