Re: Strange window problem

Frank wrote:
For the past week or so I noticed an empty window which pops up seemingly
at random on my screen. It looks like a terminal....but with no cursor
inside. The only way it can be closed is by using xkill. I use IceWm and
unless I kill it before logging out I can't log out!

I'd appreciate any tips on tracking this thing down.

Frank

---

    Change the world one loan at a time - visit Kiva.org to find out how

There is an xapp that you can run, then click on a screen (or x-app) and
it will tell you the source of the app.  That is the good news, the bad
news is I can't remember what it is:  perhaps xtrace?

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com