Re: What's heppening to Debian? Mono?

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:08:39 -0400
machiner <machiner@debiantutorials.org> wrote:

> All apologies, I posted this earlier to the wrong list.
>
> Won't someone please tell me why Debian is installing mono by default with the
> installation of Gnome on Lenny?

You can open the package in aptitude (probably synaptic but I don't know it).
If you look near the bottom of the package description there is an option of
packages which depend on ...
if you press enter on it, it will open and show you all packages depending on a
given package and their install status.