windows partition not usable

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have debian etch installed on my laptop.

I have also a windows xp service pack 2 partition. But I made an
installation mistake, so that at the moment I cannot use this windows
partition from debian. I have tried to change the /etc/fstab, but it
didn't work.

What can I do to use the windows partion from debian, as I have all my
music on the windows partition, which makes sense, as I can normally
hear my music from linux and windows.

I don't want to install again.

If you can send me an answer, I would be very pleased.

Yours sincerely,
Hans-Gerhard Schrick