OpenOffice.org "widgets-set" option

In other distros I've used, OOo is skinned to fit in with the rest of
the desktop. I'm trying to replicate this with Debian, but not
finding much in the way of how to do this.

The OOo man page indicates that programs in the suite can be run with
the "--widgets-set" option, but I can't figure out what arguments
this takes. I've tried running it with the names of various toolkits,
toolkit themes, and the various OOo styles I have installed, but the
default (Gtk circa 2001) style keeps reappearing.

Any pointers appreciated, even rtfm if you happen to know which m I
should r.