Re: xserver crashing

Hello,

You are using the wrong driver for your card :

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1540758&postcount=2

Then, about the nvidia installer warning, you can work around that by
setting the CC environment variable (with the good version of gcc)
before executing the nvidia insaller.

Best Regards

--
Louis OPTER, aka, Kalessin - Clef PGP : 0x58AA6712