Re: setxkbmap crashes Xorg

Seb ha scritto:
kkbswitch is nice.  It doesn't crash X in my system.  However, it
doesn't seem to allow "cycling" the layouts with a shortcut key (I'm
used to 'Ctrl-Win-Alt-spc' for that).  Thanks for the tip.

That's something you have to configure in xorg.conf. In my configuration (see previous e-mail) I use Shift+Shift to switch keyboard layout (that's what the "grp:shifts_toggle" option does). There are other possibilities, but I don't remember now where they are documented. Try some googling on "xkb options group toggle", or something like that.

Davide

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.