Re: X server on lenny - broken after today's dist-upgrade

On Sun November 18 2007, David Fox wrote:
> Meanwhile, I've since restarted X with the nvidia driver, and all is
> fine at least running xfce4 - I remembered of course to save my
> original tweaked xorg.conf to a different name while I was trying to
> figure it out.

well, it bit me today. I had to reboot, I thought I had a mail issue. When I
rebooted, all I got was the console login, no X..
changed xorg.conf to nv from nvidia, and at least I am back in X..

runny lenny ~$ uname -r
2.6.22-2-686

--
Paul Cartwright