Re: Strange X problem--right mouse kills X

Today after upgrade my debian Sid, many keys of my keyboard didn't work
properly. For example, Alt-Gr key had the enter function, when I pushed "up"
direction key the Ksnapshot was launched, etc.
Then I saw in this forum that the package xserver-xorg-input-evdev could
have a problem with other modules related to xorg. To remove
xserver-xorg-input-evdev with apt-get remove xserver-xorg-input-evdev solved
my problem.
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
  Javier.