Re: "libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file"

Thanks Florian.

I will install the apt-file tool.

I believe I have a later version of the libgtk2.0-0 package installed,
so I think Eclipse must be having touble finding the file. I'll post a
message to an Eclipse forum to see how I can fix this.

Thank you for your help.

Scott Huey