/boot partition erased (help needed)

Greetings all,

I made a very stupid mistake two hours ago, I bought a new USB storage
disk and I was trying to test the speed:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda1

sadly I typed "sdb1" as "sda1" and that was the /boot partition, I
realized it immediately, but it was too late. I then reinstall grub as
well as kernel-images, then I did:

grub-install --recheck /dev/sda

and message said: "/dev/scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0/disc does not
have any corresponding BIOS device. I then reboot the machine, grub
appears:

GRUB Loading stage1.5.
GRUB loading, please wait...
Error 15

I then copied all the files from /usr/lib/grub/ to /boot/grub/, the
prompt "grub>" will appear instead of boot into system.
I burned a debian install cd1 and boot into rescue mode, after mount
and chroot into the root file system, grub-install will still give the
same anwser.

Any help is very very appreciated.

Cannot Cheers Anymore,
Deephay