Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

David Brodbeck wrote:

On Jul 14, 2007, at 7:43 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:

I've yet to collide with another cyclist who was following the rules.

I have to say that, as a driver, it's the unpredictability of cyclists I find distressing.

As a cyclist, I find the unpredictability of drivers distressing.
Cyclists who ignore traffic rules are idiots who give responsible
cyclists a bad image.  Drivers who ignore the rules of the
road are homicidal idiots who kill people.  I dislike
irresponsible cyclists, but irresponsible drivers
are far worse.