urgent help about NIC question: e1000_clean_tx_irq: Detected Tx Unit Hang

Hi all

I am running debian etch as router.
one optical fibre cardis is using PCI-X and other 4 copper ports card is using PCI 64 bits

Four ports copper ethernet cards are testing fine.
but when I plug the optical fibre card to our upstream, this card is up and I can ping to my upstream. but at the same time, one of the ports in 4 ports card is showing error message in the console.

ls it the irq issue? How can I check it?
thank you very much for your help

one of the ports in my 4 ports is showing error message

e1000: eth2: e1000_clean_tx_irq: Detected Tx Unit Hang
Tx Queue <0>
TDH      <3a>
TDT      <25>
next_to_use <25>
next_to_clean <38>
buffer_info [next_to_clean>
time_stamp <ffff2062>
next_to_watch <3c>
juffies <ffff2761>
next_to_watch_status <0>
NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth2: transit timed out
e1000: eth2: e1000_watchdog: NIC Link is up 1000 Mpbs Full Duplex
e1000: eth2: e1000_watchdog: Link is Down