Help needed with fglrx on Testing

Hello all,

The latest updates to testing upgraded by fglrx drivers to 8.37 which do not
work.  I need to know how I can downgrade back to 8.35 which did work.
Unfortunately one of the xorg packages depends on fglrx => 8.37.

Alternatively if anyone knows how to fix Xvideo problems with 8.37 on X86
Etch.  I'd love to know.  I have a Mobility Radeon X1400 gfx card.

Any more info i.e. command line output that is needed for debugging then let
me know.

thanks,

Ananda