Re: Force aptitude to ask for confirmation when install our remove package

Thank you all for you replies.
This was the answer I was look for since I prefer to use the command line, although running aptitude from an unprivileged user(mentioned by Johannes) was also a secure option Is there a way to set the option "Aptitude::CmdLine::Always-Prompt" from a pressed file? That way all my new systems would have that option set.
Thanks
   Jaime

Daniel Burrows wrote:
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:49:57AM +0100, Jaime Ventura <jaimeventura@ipp.pt> was heard to say:
Hello,
Is there any way to force aptitude to ask for confirmation when install or remove package.

  I'm guessing you're running installs from the command line?  You
want to pass -P or set the option Aptitude::CmdLine::Always-Prompt.

  Daniel

--
Jaime Ventura

Instituto Politécnico do Porto