Complete KDE crash (since last upadate)

Hi,

I have a big problem sincen the update on Monday evening, 21.5.
I use an aspire laptop with sid and kernel 2.6.20.

When I tried to login at kdm after the update, after giving the user and pass, the kde welcome-screen comes up. The start window with the symbols showing what loads at the moment stopped at the second one (I think "devices") for 30 seconds. After that I got my backround image (without desktop icons) and a grey bottom-bar (where normally the kde-taskbar is) and a moveable mouse cursor. Nothing more! No interaction possible. I installed fvwm to use my programs.

I tried it several times, sometimes it hangs completely at the second symbol, blinking but nothing more.

Is the reason a broken KDE, I have no explanation.

The /var/log/kdm.log gave no help.

Thanks,

Kristian