Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

On 05/20/2007 01:44 PM, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
[...]
I propose we add a clause to the code of conduct to address the OT
issue.  This half of the problem is generally followed but it should be
part of policy.  The following wording is a starting point for discussion:

	Discussions which are not Debian-Specific but which are relavent
	to the list topic should have their subjects prepended with [OT]
	to flag them for others as Off Topic.  Discussions which are not
	relavent to the list topic should be taken off the list.
[...]

Seconded.