Re: vim wrapping [Was: Re: mutt is the bomb! (LDAP addressbook integration)]

Scribit Andrei Popescu dies 08/05/2007 hora 18:20:
> > Sure it will.  Put your cursor in the paragraph, in command mode, hit
> > 	gqap
> > Note, no ':', just straight.
>
> Nice, but claws will do this as I type ;)

Does that mean that you can't prevent the wrapping to happen? Because I
often need to type in long lines (e.g. code, commands or log).

Note that you could setup Vim so that it does check wrapping each time
you insert a character when you're editing mail, AFAIK.

Curiously,
Pierre
--
nowhere.man@levallois.eu.org