Re: More Iceweasel strangeness

Liam O'Toole wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2007 05:08:15 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:

un1xer wrote:
Try to backup your .mozilla folder and delete the original, start
Iceweasel and test it out, if the problem is gone than you know its
something related to your profile settings and not a system wide
problem.
Good point. My home and .mozilla is on a separate partition to get
the same access from several different Debian running partitions.

That will probably lead to various problems, as different versions of
the same software update your dot files. I suggest routinely re-testing
with a new profile whenever you encounter strangeness :-)

OK! Thanks for the tips. I am at Iceweasel 2.0.0.3.

Although I have done this seeral times, I created a new .mozilla and
a new profile, at the same time, so we shall see if that has any effect
on either of the persisting Iceweasel problems I have.

Many thanks!
Dennis