Re: I dont want to receive mail from Cron.

Thanks for reply Sven.

Yes,of course i know configure freshclam cron but you know i can configure minute,hours,day,month,day of week and user.I can't see about mail configuration parameters in freshclam cron file(/etc/cron.d/clamav-freshclam) ?

it seems like below:

8 */2 * * *    clamav [ -x /usr/bin/freshclam ] && /usr/bin/freshclam >/dev/null

its running every 2 hours like i said previous mail.

How can i prevent receive mail from freshclam cron without remove cron and  update clamav ?

Thanks.

--
Iyi calismalar.Basarilar...
Semih Gokalp