Re: schroot leaving sessions

Did you find a satisfactory solution to this problem?
I also have the nasty build up of sessions using schroot.

Using schroot -e --all-sessions does clear out the sessions but I can't find a way to automate this.
I tried adding this to a launcher on my panel ([i]schroot -e --all-sessions && dcop kdestop default logout[/i]) which when run from a konsole, successfully clears out all the sessions before bringing up the shutdown/logout dialogue but when I add the same command to a launcher nothing happens.
I also tried using the command in an init-script to run on shutdown but this produces an error and doesn't clear the sessions.