Re: OO.o Hyphenation Unavailable?

Kent West wrote:

> It appears that OpenOffice.org's English hyphenation module is not
> available in the Etch or Sid respositories. I've been unable to Google an
> explanation for why this might be, or what the fix might be.
>
> Any clues?
>
> Thanks!

Hi Kent,
I'm using Openoffice 2.2 downloaded from the Openoffice site. It comes with
a hyphenation module which you can find in the Tools -> Options -> Language
Settings -> Writing Aids menu. It's called ALTLinux LibHnj Hyphenator at
appears to work with the hyph files, for example, hyph_en_GB.dic which you
get when you install the language you want. I didn't notice any specific
package that contained these files. You may be thinking of an older version
of Openoffice.
Cheers,
Jonathan