looking for mac-to-linux backup recommendations

Hi Folks,

I have a Mac on my desk at home, and I'm looking for a way to back it up to one of the Linux servers I have sitting in a data center.

Any suggestions as to what software is out there to make this as simple and automated as possible? (Obviously rsync is an option, but that doesn't quite get to the point of being able to recover a bootable disk image. Right now, I clone my hard drive to a 2nd local drive - I'm sort of wondering if there's a way to generate a remote image that would be net bootable for recovery purposes).

Thanks much,

Miles