Re: Default Media Player

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 12:14:07PM +0100, somethin2cool@yahoo.com wrote:
Just to save me doing a bunch of formats and re-installs, can someone tell me off the top of their head what media player would have been the default for AVIs if i installed Debian 4 binary 1 (gnome), then added xfce and opened an AVI from Thunar?

what exactly would cause the formats and re-installs?

Currently it's faster than fixing problems, but in this case it would be to reproduce the exact environment of a few days ago