Get Amilo Pro V3205 to see Intel Pro Wireless 3945abg -- Etch

> You should have no problem with this, my Intel Pro Wireless 3945 works
> fine with Etch.  It depends on which model you have.  You'll need to
> install the appropriate drivers.
#

(*) If you don't have a gui installed you
/etc/apt/sources.list.  You can then use aptitude in interactive mode to
install the drivers, just search for 'ipw'

#

> Ananda
Hi all  ;)

Can you specify that little more?

I just did that (*) but the system will not load the ipw3945
driver. Is there something I am missing?

ipw3945d and the firmware are installed.

/ Jiri